2.22.2016

I fell in a hole

That's 413 stairs if you're interested.


You know what is NOT fun? Not writing on your blog for a really long time and people forgetting you're alive and -

Honestly, I'm a drama queen, and it's only been a week, but I've got this lurking feeling that my real life is slipping into...*shudder* *whispers* normalcy. I get up too early, spend too much time at school, at work, at my dining room table doing homework. It's exhausting, quite frankly, and I'm getting a little bored with it. Don't get me wrong, I'm doing fun stuff, but it's not MY stuff. I never thought the day would come where I'd miss spending hours editing videos, or cropping photos, but this is it.

I was going to say something like "give me a minute to catch up on my life" but then I realized that makes it sound like I'm trying to slowly back out, and this is the actual opposite. I want back in. This blog, these posts, you guys - this is what I do. It's what makes me happy. So I'm going to learn how to use a planner, and get some content cracking. Or at the very least, lightly crackling.

Also: award shows? This year is the reason we don't hang out anymore. Honestly, I can't even be bothered to finish the livetweeting I start.

Amy, Tina, wyd? wya?

x Justina

ps. I didn't fall in an actual hole but I did fall down like three of these stairs.

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

1 comment:

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.