1.23.2015

in the praise of hair


photos taken with fujifilm x30 | earrings c.o stella & bow

This is just a post for me to spill out a bunch of random thoughts I've been thinking.

1. This is my new favorite hairstyle. I don't know why, but it is.

I have sO MUCH HAIR. I feel like it has honestly doubled, and there was already quite a bit of it. I've only been back at school only one day and already managed to snag it on the back of my desk seat four times. Four. TIMES. My Italian professor thinks it's hilarious. She also thinks my attempts at speaking Italian are hilarious, but that's a story for another time.

2. We've almost made it through a whole month of 2015! YAY US. Someone get a cake.

3. I know I haven't done any outfit posts yet and am a Shame To The Fashion Blogging Nation, but IN MY DEFENSE all I have worn lately is stripes and Dr. Martens, and I'm not in denial about how boring that'll get after a while. I'll make it up in February, promise. Just like you can make up for all the times you've already "forgotten" your new years resolutions. I see you.

4. Lately, I've been getting a lot of emails from you guys and I LOVE it. I love hearing about where you're from, and your prom dress options, and seeing pictures of your pets. Y'all are a pretty legit squad. Except you with the teacup Chihuahua - that's not a real dog.

5. There are so many great things happening that I can't tell you about yet. If it ever seems like I'm half-arsing it, just know that the other half is involved in some cool CIA-level secret stuff.


x J





follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your hair, it's so beautiful!
    I have curly hair too *gives you a high 5* and I was wondering if you had any tips on how to control it? ☺

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg omg omg ur hair is perfect I'm :((

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is so pretty! Also, I completely agree with your declaration on teacup Chihuahuas...

    SOMEWHERE x ELSE | http://somewherexelse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful with your hair like this :)

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, your hair is coolio :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're hair is absolutely lovely! I've been following your blog for a while now and your life is my inspo, keep on keeping on. :)

    happybyhosianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really love it if you did a hair tutorial because I struggle with defining my hair texture. P.s. your fashion sense is inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would really love it if you did a hair tutorial because I struggle with defining my hair texture. P.s. your fashion sense is inspires me.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.