8.23.2014

backpack backpack




backpack c.o. sunny dushanka 
shirt: vintage ralph lauren// short: vintage levis//shoes: keds via teen vogue


It is the strange power of Dora the Explorer that I have only seen one episode in my entire existence and yet know every word of the backpack song

This is just a cheeky little post to show off my snazzy Sunny Dushanka backpack 
and to shamelessly promote the video I made to prove
(watch in 720hd for best hair definition)

I truly adore this backpack though. 
It's a gorgeous color, 
all leather (sturdy), handmade in Greece (sturdy) 
and all the buckles are real metal buckles (sturdy). 
Overall, it's perfect Justina gear
aka it's in it for the long haul


Lately, rucksacks have been calling me. 
Between all the travel, long days, and even longer nights,
 I need a bag that holds more than lipstick and half a stick of gum, ya feel?

 Speaking of long nights:
winter is coming.

I'm having serious GoT withdrawels.

But seriously, my two favorite seasons are on their way, 
and with them come some very great things:

my first days of college (!!!)
my birthday
apple picking
my birthday
sweaters
my birthday
all the best holidays
like my birthday
pumpkin spice errythang

Oh and it's my birthday in a few weeks!

 Until then though, 
I have all sorts of good stuff lined up.

Lets just say this backpack 
won't be going into retirement anytime soon.

xx
Justina

 ps. 
I am livetweeting the Emmy's on Monday,
and you should be there.


follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I saw the title and instantly thought of Dora the Explorer! haha, I love the backpack btw x

    blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this backpack! You can wear it with for a casual day out and pop your lunch in it, chuck beach essentials in for a day in the sun or even take it shopping! This is now on my wishlist.
    Amy x

    www.perksofbeingamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that backpack is amazing. and your hairrrrrrr
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This backpack is so cute, love how its matches your kicks :)
    Have a great day!
    xo Hannah

    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.