7.21.2014

reach your inner abercrombie


 photos by Katea Pirgaru


oh my GOSH Mum, I told you, 
I'm soft grunge now

Over the weekend, I had a photoshoot with my lovely friend Katea, 
who is insanely talented. 

We shot a bunch of photos for outfit posts, 
various other projects, 
and the ongoing documentation of my hair refusing to fit withing the boundaries of gravity.

Some of them came out looking vaguely like one of those posters you make out through the dimness hanging on the wall of an Abercrombie store.

 Or so I've heard. 

Not like I've ever gone in an Abercrombie and
 stared at the posters of beautiful people on the walls or anything.

Nah. 

Look for more of Katea's photos of my hair proving Sir Isaac Newton wrong
 over
and over
and over again
coming soon.

xx 
Justina


 follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely. Obsessed. With. Your. Blog.
    It's so cute & creative! Perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are lovely! They do look like the A&F posters! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect laid back look especially for cool summer days! :)

    http://dressingupforme.blogspt.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha @ your hair not fitting within the boundaries of gravity! Your hair is beautiful and she did an amazing job! You're right. This definitely looks like something stolen out of the Abercrombie Exhibit! ;)

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!
    xx
    Mia

    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photos! Your friend is super talented, and you're gorgeous!
    www.LydiaRosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. "soft grunge" cute.
    Dreamy photos.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my GOSH Mum I told you I'm soft grunge now-hilariously cute. The photos are nostalgically cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.