Justina rule #46: When NPR calls, you get your butt in a studio and pick up the phone.
Here are some things I thought about while recording for NPR:
- I should drink more water. my entire life is very dehydrated.
- I wonder if Ira Glass listens to Weekend Edition?
- Oh my god Ira Glass might hear my voice
- Thaaaat's going to damage my chances of ever getting on This American Life.
- Prom was fun. Why aren't there adult proms?
- AM I AN ADULT?
- I do listen to NPR.
- OH IT'S RINGING
- The fabric my prom dress is made of is probably illegal now.
ps. to listen to the entire segment, click here ▾